Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each week, a topic is provided. You are free to give it your own spin and to write down less or more than ten things.
Today’s topic is Most Anticipated Books Releasing In the First Half of 2022 and I have to admit that I had to look everything up. I’m not really aware of the books that will be released in the first half of the year – I was quite living under a rock. Therefore, there are not much books I’m hyped for, except for one: House of Sky & Breath by Sarah J. Maas. Again, this is not caused by the fact that these books aren’t any good, but just because I’m not aware of the new releases. So, I had to dig into Goodreads and I found upcoming releases I’m curious for. I’ll place them in random order.
- Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover
- To Paradise by Hanya Yanagihara
- Amari and the Great Game by B.B. Alston
- House of Sky and Breath by Sarah J. Maas
- This Woven Kingdom by Tahereh Mafi
- The War of Two Queens by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Gallant by V.E. Schwab
- All My Rage by Sabaa Tahir
- True Biz by Sara Novic
- The Merciless Ones by Namina Forna
Which books are your most anticipated books of 2022?